- Pain Relief
- Endorphin Release
- Accelerated Recovery
- Reduces Inflammation
- Relieves Stress
- Overall Well-being
- Athletes and Individuals use US Cryotherapy products at home
- Walk-in Electric Cold Air Chamber versus Liquid Nitrogen Sauna
- Clinical Study: Electric Cooled Chamber versus Liquid Nitrogen Sauna Comparison
- Checkout the Brooklyn Nets using US Cryotherapy’s Single Person Chamber
- Visit our Testimonials page to hear from our customers
- LIKE our US Cryotherapy Facebook Page
- Visit our Press page to see US Cryotherapy in the news
- Read the Clinical Studies on the Benefits of Whole Body Cryotherapy (WBC)
Why the Craze?
Whole Body Cryotherapy (WBC) is exposure to subzero temperatures. Extreme cold stimulates skin sensors, activating a Central Nervous System (CNS) response. This causes the release of endorphins, the body’s natural pain inhibitors and mood elevators, while the enhanced circulation activity (blood movement into and out of the core) decreases inflammation by clearing toxins and metabolic waste with a supply of oxygen and nutrient enriched blood to stimulate cellular regeneration (faster healing). Treatments have been adopted by elite athletes and pro teams for muscle and injury recovery. WBC is becoming nationally well documented as being used for the daily management of pain, inflammation, energy, and stress related conditions. US Cryotherapy is the national leader as the most complete center model concept for safe, effective, and affordable treatments available to the public.